*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
Read this post at your own risk as insane envy may arise although it is NOT the intended purpose :-).
The joy (for me) is in the journey but I admit a small part of me marvels at the places I’ve stayed over the course of my travels (both business and pleasure). So in the spirit of “lists” and in no particular order might I add, here are some of my favorite accommodations of which I’ve had the pleasure experiencing…..
- The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo
- Hotel Sofitel Munich Bayerpost (during my trip to Oktoberfest – see My European Adventure)
- Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam
- Four Seasons in San Francisco (it was for business but still….it was AMAZING)
- Maya Villa/Condos in Playa del Carmen, Mexico (2 story 3 bdrm, 3 bath, living/dining room/kitchen and balcony. I still have to write the post so more to come)
- Mahagiri Villas & Spa Dreamland, Bali (3 bedroom, 3 bath, living/dining room/kitchen, private pool/cabana all approx 3000 sq ft – stayed during my birthday celebration in 2014)
- Barcelo Bavaro Adults Only Resorts Punta Cana DR
- Ritz Carlton, Charlotte NC
- The Adolphus, Dallas TX
- The Fairmont, Seattle WA
- Sutton Place, Chicago IL
- The Millenium Hilton – World Trade Center, NYC (before the Twin Towers were constructed, actually during the rebuilding)
- Protea Hotel Victoria Junction Waterfront, Capetown South Africa
- The Venetian, Las Vegas NV
- Dreams Cancun (my balcony overlooked the dolphin school. This is now a different property now I believe)
- Hyatt Regency Curacao Old Quarry Golf Course (I think it has changed its name since my stay in 2011)
My memory is giving me a run for my money at the moment so I will stop there while you salivate lol!
Where have you stayed that either gave you excellent service or accommodations that blew you away?
~ Travel Well ~