There are 195 countries in the world today (Taiwan is not widely recognized as one – been there and didn’t know that until just now) and I want to get lost in as many of them as possible.
Soooooo in the interest of sharing – after all sharing IS caring – here is my current “Godivaworld Wanderlist” in no particular order, not all-inclusive, and subject to change.
- Easter Island (Chile)
- Fraser Island – Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne (Australia)
- Havana (Cuba)
- Casablanca, Marrakesh, and Tangier (Morocco)
- Côte d’Azur (France)
- Santorini (Greece) – was thinking of going in 2014 for my birthday but given January was not the best in terms of weather I chose Bali instead
- Zanzibar (Tanzania)
- Isle of Capri (Italy)
- Madagascar (waaaay before the 3D animated movie, back when I was in elementary school I did a paper on the Lemur and since that time I’ve had Madagascar on my “to see” list)
- Great Wall of China (China)
- Phuket (Thailand)
- Taj Mahal – Agra (India)
- Abu Simbel (Egypt)
The when and the where much like my adventures are unknown but rest assured my feet will land somewhere! Where will you go?
~ Travel Well ~